Am I competitive for Western?

Started by zoner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zoner

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After carefully reviewing all the DO schools, I find that Western is the place where I would love to go and was wondering if anyone could tell me if I will be competitive for that school. My major downfall is that I only have about 100 hours clinical volunteer work now (still working at it 4 hours a week) and I will be doing my first Do shadowing next week (16 hours).

My stats can be checked out in my other post here.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=915899

Thanks you so much.
 
Yes you are competitive for many good DO programs. Especially if you keep on updating schools on your experiences as the cycle progresses.