Step II Am I doing this right?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bookslayer53

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started studying with OnlineMedEd. I think it's a pretty good source. I also started UWorld (Avg 54%). I know that's terrible especially since I had a run through the questions but usually, it's like "duh! I knew that...idk why I didn't choose that". I completely second guess myself all the time. I might have to do a second run of UWorld.

I have written notes from OnlineMedEd...so I am also annotating them from UWorld.

My other text books/review books are FA and TN 2015. Reason being that I have to write the MCCEE prior to Step 2 which is an awful exam with NO guidance.