• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2004
winston salem, carolina
Status
Today when I emailed NYMC, at the end of the email I put Have a Happy Holidays. With all this debate about Have a Merry Christmas vs. Have a Happy Holidays and all that, do you think they will take this the wrong way? I am a catholic. Should I email them back saying Merry Christmas.

Law2Doc

5K+ Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
BOBODR said:
Today when I emailed NYMC, at the end of the email I put Have a Happy Holidays. With all this debate about Have a Merry Christmas vs. Have a Happy Holidays and all that, do you think they will take this the wrong way? I am a catholic. Should I email them back saying Merry Christmas.
I hope you are joking.

About the Ads

spaceman_spiff

internship ughhhhhhhhhhhh
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
go take some tylenol pm why don't you. weener.

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2004
winston salem, carolina
Status
spaceman_spiff said:
go take some tylenol pm why don't you. weener.
I prefer Vicks PM Nyquil.

Yes its a joke, I just saw it on the news and was bored.... :thumbdown:

jon stewart

10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2005
Status
BOBODR said:

yea your goona get rejected unless you email them back immediately.....

dont you have other things to worry about? lol

lattimer13

good boy!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2002
Pacific NW
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
BOBODR said:
:laugh:

i needed that. thanks.

About the Ads