Am I done for?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today when I emailed NYMC, at the end of the email I put Have a Happy Holidays. With all this debate about Have a Merry Christmas vs. Have a Happy Holidays and all that, do you think they will take this the wrong way? I am a catholic. Should I email them back saying Merry Christmas.

Members don't see this ad.

BOBODR said:
Today when I emailed NYMC, at the end of the email I put Have a Happy Holidays. With all this debate about Have a Merry Christmas vs. Have a Happy Holidays and all that, do you think they will take this the wrong way? I am a catholic. Should I email them back saying Merry Christmas.

I hope you are joking.

Members don't see this ad :)
go take some tylenol pm why don't you. weener.

spaceman_spiff said:
go take some tylenol pm why don't you. weener.

I prefer Vicks PM Nyquil.

Yes its a joke, I just saw it on the news and was bored.... :thumbdown:

you d@mned atheists with your "happy holidays." get smitten already . . .

bobodr- i used to think you were sane. oh well.
-mota

better write happy hannukah when you e-mail Albert Einstein medical.

DaMota said:
bobodr- i used to think you were sane. oh well.
-mota

Nope. this process has caused me to lose it....

Happy Festivus!

BOBODR said:

yea your goona get rejected unless you email them back immediately.....

dont you have other things to worry about? lol

BOBODR said:

:laugh:

i needed that. thanks.