Am I ok taking comlex in 2 days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IAskQuestionsOnly

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the comlex in 2 days and usmle in 7 days.

I did 3000 uworld questions. 3 NBME. 2 COMSAE.

Comsae:
School offered 1: 430
School offered 2: 530

NBME
25: 71%
26: 73%
28: 77%

Uworld Avg: 60% (80% completion)

I only did uworld. I didn't do truelearn at all.

I'm worried about OMT/Ethics questions and with only 2 days away, should I trust that I'll pass from the comsae's alone?

I'm more worried about COMLEX than USMLE (since if I fail usmle, I won't report it but if I fail comlex, I'm screwed)
 
Last edited: