Am I screwed? ADEA-Incorrect Course Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InternationalPreDen

Never Gonna Give Up
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received this from AADSAS.

"ADEA AADSAS - INCORRECT COURSE CREDITS (UNITS )

ADEA AADSAS cannot process your application because you have failed to enter your XXXX UNIVERSITY coursework correctly in the 'Coursework' section of your ADEA AADSAS application. You have not correctly entered your course credits. Instead of credits, you have listed course units. According to the back of your XXXX UNIVERSITY transcript, 1.0 COURSE UNIT is equivalent to 4 SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS. You must convert your units to credit hours before your application can be processed.

Your application has been undelivered in order for you to have access to it. You must click e-submit as soon as you have made the appropriate changes. You will not have to make a new payment, however, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to re-submit your application in a timely manner. "

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. Fix it, re-submit, and you should be verified within the day

Reactions: 1 user
No, you're not. Same thing happened to me. Just make the corrections and you'll be put at the top of the list for your verifier.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you very for your help! I just re-submitted it, and I also fixed 2 mistakes where I put an English Class as "non-science " and a political science class as "other-sciences".

Nope. Fix it, re-submit, and you should be verified within the day
I think I made a stupid mistake. So I fixed everything and re-submitted it, and the GPA was verified within an hour.
However, I called AADSAS and told the representative on the phone that there was a mistake as somehow one of my course is misplaced in the wrong subject. The representative changed it for me, but now my GPA is no longer available...

I think I made a stupid mistake. So I fixed everything and re-submitted it, and the GPA was verified within an hour.
However, I called AADSAS and told the representative on the phone that there was a mistake as somehow one of my course is misplaced in the wrong subject. The representative changed it for me, but now my GPA is no longer available...
Huh.... call tomorrow afternoon if it's not there by then