am i screwed for amgen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheInstitute

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i have a 3.9 gpa but i have a W in honors Orgo I. I am going to retake and ace the regular. I am about start sophmore year in college and next summer i wanna do amgen.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i have a 3.9 gpa but i have a W in honors Orgo I. I am going to retake and ace the regular. I am about start sophmore year in college and next summer i wanna do amgen. am i ****ed?
Who said you're gunna ace the regular?

Just apply and see what happens. You have a 0% chance of getting in if you don't apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So i have a 3.9 gpa but i have a W in honors Orgo I. I am going to retake and ace the regular. I am about start sophmore year in college and next summer i wanna do amgen. am i ****ed?

I did Amgen. The average GPA of my cohort was probably 3.5. Why are you specifically worried about Amgen? It's a good program but it honestly doesn't offer anything that any other research experience can beyond name recognition.

Reactions: 1 users
I did Amgen. The average GPA of my cohort was probably 3.5. Why are you specifically worried about Amgen? It's a good program but it honestly doesn't offer anything that any other research experience can beyond name recognition.
looks good and you get paid good money that i can drop on some hypebeast clothing (serious)