am i screwed for amgen

TheInstitute

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2016
  1. Pre-Medical
So i have a 3.9 gpa but i have a W in honors Orgo I. I am going to retake and ace the regular. I am about start sophmore year in college and next summer i wanna do amgen.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the Ads

drmantistobbogan

I'm here for the scraps!
2+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2017
Paddy's Pub
  1. Pre-Medical
So i have a 3.9 gpa but i have a W in honors Orgo I. I am going to retake and ace the regular. I am about start sophmore year in college and next summer i wanna do amgen. am i ****ed?

I did Amgen. The average GPA of my cohort was probably 3.5. Why are you specifically worried about Amgen? It's a good program but it honestly doesn't offer anything that any other research experience can beyond name recognition.

Reactions: 1 users

TheInstitute

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2016
  1. Pre-Medical
I did Amgen. The average GPA of my cohort was probably 3.5. Why are you specifically worried about Amgen? It's a good program but it honestly doesn't offer anything that any other research experience can beyond name recognition.
looks good and you get paid good money that i can drop on some hypebeast clothing (serious)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.