Am I screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
So I was accepted to a medical school on the 14th and the schools “commit to enroll” deadline was on the 15th. I clicked commit to enroll on my secondary application portal but didn’t know about the one on AMCAS. I received an email from the school saying that I was enrolled but got another one saying that I was late on the deadline for the button on AMCAS. Will they rescind my offer?

Members don't see this ad.

So I was accepted to a medical school on the 14th and the schools “commit to enroll” deadline was on the 15th. I clicked commit to enroll on my secondary application portal but didn’t know about the one on AMCAS. I received an email from the school saying that I was enrolled but got another one saying that I was late on the deadline for the button on AMCAS. Will they rescind my offer?
Contact the school tomorrow and explain the misunderstanding. None of us can speak for your school.

Reactions: 6 users
If they didn't unenroll you yet I'd guess they are waiting to see if you forgot to withdrawal from all of the other schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)