am i the only one who has seen the MCAT take a toll on their body?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldngrl1611

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else feel like the MCAt totally obliterated them physically and not just mentally? I just want my summer back so I can workout haha.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how busy you are aside from studying (like if you work full time or whatever) but I make sure I have a full hour, at least, set aside for exercise everyday. It is a MUST HAVE for me to mentally function

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i know i really should get some exercise in cause i usually work out 5 times a week but I'm not a morning exerciser and then by the time night rolls around im absolutely exhausted. speaking of, would you guys recommend working out the morning of or night before the MCAT? I heard working out that morning boosts your energy but then I feel like i might crash mid-exam.

You may want to consider some light exercise in the AM if you afford it; definitely nothing major because then you will be setting yourself up for that mid-exam crash

usually physical exhaustion is from bad study habits. you probably fit into one of two categories:

1) you procrastinate and end up having to cram, get little sleep = bad for body.

2) you simply don't include working out as part of your daily routine.

anyone else feel like the MCAt totally obliterated them physically and not just mentally? I just want my summer back so I can workout haha.

I felt that way the first time i took the mcat. I would recommend gradually start running/working out(obviously you cannot be in full form with your studying), as that will vastly clear your head and improve your ability to sit down for long periods of time to take practice tests...