Am I the only one without any interviews so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just starting to get notices that my apps are complete, so no interviews for me either. The news of the large number of applicants isn't very comforting either. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am waiting on a few secondaries from WFU and VCU. Secondaries have been completed at most of the other schools. I had an updated MCAT at 9/12 and I have been anxiously waiting for an interview but none here yet. I must check my e-mail constantly.

No interview love here either. I applied to 20+ allopathic schools and haven't gotten a bite. Most of the schools were complete in early September; one or two didn't get secondaries to me until last week. I know my numbers aren't super good, and I went to a sort of non-traditional college, but many students at my college have gone into med school. I didn't do anything ridiculous like apply to Harvard. I applied to the standard schools...Rush, Meharry, Morehouse, Univ Wa (Wa state resident), OHSU, Loyola, RFU, Albany, NYMC, SUNY Upstate, SUNY Buffalo, UVM, Drexel, Creighton, AECOM, Ohio state, UW Madison...

29S MCAT
3.9 GPA from community college
excellent narrative evaluations from my college
excellent LOR
undergraduate research into cognitive neuroscience
on college newspaper staff for three years
ran indigent medications program at a health clinic in my home town
chemistry club member for two years
shadowed doctors/nurses at hometown health clinic
currently working as an in home mental health counselor

/did get an interview at an osteopathic school though.
//better than nothing
///slashies

Hey, we got a lot in common! I am also a 29S 3.66 (I have a really strong upward trend with a 4.00 in my sophomore and junior years) I've done research in behavioral neuroscience and yeah all the likes... but I wish you luck we were both complete also at the same time!

And the funny part, I have only one osteo invite.
So godspeed buddy!