Am I too late? Need Advice!

Started by Optos15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optos15

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am scheduled to take my OAT mid August. I know the applications for 2020 open on June 27th, I'll be working on the applications once they open. Can I apply for schools without having taken the OAT yet or do I need to wait to have my score and then apply?
Is it too late to take the OAT in August and then apply? Do I have a good chance?
And does anyone have any advice on how to study and review material for the last month before taking the OAT?
 
Hi, you can start to work on your application when June 27th rolls around. You can submit your application if the only thing missing is your scores, so there's nothing wrong there. I took my OAT last August and submitted my application in October (had to get an optometrist LOR) and it was still considerably early.
 
Hi, you can start to work on your application when June 27th rolls around. You can submit your application if the only thing missing is your scores, so there's nothing wrong there. I took my OAT last August and submitted my application in October (had to get an optometrist LOR) and it was still considerably early.

Thank you! Ill try to finish the application before I take my test