Amazing find!! A must for 1st year students

Started by TSUJC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TSUJC

CSU c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw these cards in the VTH bookstore and thought they would be a nice addition to my anatomy resources. At CSU we have a cumulative exam at the beginning of each year that covers all the material from the previous year. Seeing as I am starting my 2nd year, I will be tested on 1st year material….including anatomy.

So I get home and start flipping through these cards.....they are awesome!! I don't go around praising study material very often but I wish I had these last year. I hate to say this but these cards almost making studying for anatomy enjoyable. Plus they really aren’t that expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/Saunders-Veterinary-Anatomy-Flash-Cards/dp/1437714404
 
I saw these cards in the VTH bookstore and thought they would be a nice addition to my anatomy resources. At CSU we have a cumulative exam at the beginning of each year that covers all the material from the previous year. Seeing as I am starting my 2nd year, I will be tested on 1st year material….including anatomy.

So I get home and start flipping through these cards.....they are awesome!! I don't go around praising study material very often but I wish I had these last year. I hate to say this but these cards almost making studying for anatomy enjoyable. Plus they really aren’t that expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/Saunders-Veterinary-Anatomy-Flash-Cards/dp/1437714404

They were discussed on here quite a bit when they first came out this spring. I bought them and haven't looked at them enough yet, but the seem pretty helpful. The associated terminology cards are really nice, too.
 
At CSU we have a cumulative exam at the beginning of each year that covers all the material from the previous year.

This might, in fact, be the most awful thing I have ever heard of. I'm suddenly glad I don't go to CSU. What a way to ruin your summer!
 
Hmmm does anybody have any pictures of a few of the cards so we can see what they look like?

Normally I just create flash cards for myself with some good ol' fashion construction paper/paper & my laminator.. but I may look at buying some online once I apply to vet school!