Ambitious Canadian in need of guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

someguyfromtdot

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello future dentists

I am a Canadian citizen who is currently entering the 3rd year of a 5 year dentistry program in Bulgaria. The program is being taught in English and the degree is recognized anywhere in the EU. Now my main goal is to graduate and then be able to complete the NDEB equivalency process, and practice in Canada (ambitious I know). If there are any other Canadian citizens who have done the same or are crossing the same path as I am, I would be happy to hear from you. Or if anyone else for that matter is trying to work in Canada and has completed the process I would also love to hear from you!