AMBOSS is garbage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey I just wanted to put it out there that I just took Family Med shelf and Amboss was total junk.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I just wanted to put it out there that I just took Family Med shelf and Amboss was total junk.

Interesting because I used it for my surgery shelf and ran train on it

Reactions: 1 users
AMBOSS is your kryptonite?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you even gotten your grade back yet? These things are often not as bad as you think. Family med was my worst shelf as well and didn't use Amboss at all at that point.

Overall though I have liked it. Used it intermittently in correlation with other materials near the end of the year and for step 2 so I can't necessarily give a full review.

AMBOSS is your kryptonite?
Just sayin it was garbage for FM.
More like FM shelf was Kryptonite and AMBOSS wasn't the yellow sun that I was hoping it was going to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you even gotten your grade back yet? These things are often not as bad as you think. Family med was my worst shelf as well and didn't use Amboss at all at that point.

Overall though I have liked it. Used it intermittently in correlation with other materials near the end of the year and for step 2 so I can't necessarily give a full review.
Yes. I didnt fail but overall not high yield ...
Make sure to do UW peds section before you take FM shelf

Last edited by a moderator: