AMCAS and Fall grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daisygirl

woof
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are we supposed to notify AMCAS of our fall grades? Are we just supposed to mail a transcript to them? Or is there a way to record them on an already submitted AMCAS application?
Thanks for the help and sorry if this is a stupid question :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have never heard of sending in your fall grades to AMCAS. I believe that after sending your initial AMCAS application to schools (easier said than done this year), AMCAS doesn't update your application.

I don't think you can send fall grades to AMCAS, but I can't say for sure. :)

After what we have already seen, do you really think AMCAS is capable of this feat?! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
After what we have already seen, do you really think AMCAS is capable of this feat?! ••

No, and the thought of having to send anything to amcas that would lead to a change in my application made me cringe. Hmm...do you think that qualifies me as having post traumatic stress disorder? ;)

i believe we send transcripts directly to the schools. so fork over the cash. i'm gonna need to sell my soul in order to pay for those transcripts..oh wait, already sold it to a lady at AMCAS in exchange for expediting my application. maybe i can sell off some organs..anyone need an underused brain in like-new condition?

An unofficial update--to the schools, not to AMCAS--may work fine. However, know that all who are accepted and will be in the entering class are required to send official final transcripts to the medical school.