AMCAS and MCAT release problems? click here....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C U in MD school

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
AMCAS has sent my application to med schools without my correct MCAT scores.

I spoke to the director of AMCAS today. they are very scared about this fu**ck up.

anyone else having this problem. tell me all the details of your application. I have inside info and maybe I can help.

Members don't see this ad.

Did they delete the scores or did they put the wrong numbers? Were they better or worse than your actual scores? How did you find out? I mean how will we know if they send the wrong ones?

1Did they delete the scores or did they put the wrong numbers?
2Were they better or worse than your actual scores?
3How did you find out? I mean how will we know if they send the wrong ones?

hey amy,
1) they deleted my scores and put the worst one on
2) they put the worse ones
3) check your amcas when you go to the print option.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well did you actually score these scores on MCAT's...or are they completely false scores?
I have taken it twice...did really bad the first time and pretty good the second time...both of them are included...
they still don't have that I went to college on my app though even though it has been completely verified :) hhaha

Whoa, that sucks man. I'm not a lawyer, but this is really grounds for a lawsuit. Let me get this straight, the scores they released were scores you actually received, but did not release at test time or in writing at a later date, correct? And the scores they didn't release were ones that you authorized to have released? If they did send to med schools a set of scores they weren't supposed to; then that's a clear violation. I would just drop the hint of a lawsuit, and see how their reaction is. I bet they would trip all over themselves trying to rectify the situation. Who knows, I'm sure this will happen with others as well; I wouldn't be surprised if it's eventually a class action suit.

I'm pretty sure they'll trip all over themselves anyway :D

Originally posted by TwoSteveSquared:
•I'm pretty sure they'll trip all over themselves anyway :D

Haha :D

Yeah every time I think of AMCAS I envision the 3 Stooges.

md2be06 yes you are correct.

I was going to bring up lawsuit stuff, but I thought maybe I should be nice the first time around talking with the director. but I will bring up the