AMCAS Application Question: Segmented Periods of Attendance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nobadwaves

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of filling out the AMCAS education section and want to know how to input separate periods of attendance at a particular school.

For instance, at one university I took a class in 2003, was back from 2012-2013, and just did my post back there over the course of the past two years. Do I input the school three times with different beginning and ending dates? Or do I have one entry with the start date in 2003 and end date 2026?
 
I am in the process of filling out the AMCAS education section and want to know how to input separate periods of attendance at a particular school.

For instance, at one university I took a class in 2003, was back from 2012-2013, and just did my post back there over the course of the past two years. Do I input the school three times with different beginning and ending dates? Or do I have one entry with the start date in 2003 and end date 2026?
You will enter the college name as one of the colleges you attended.
Then which terms you attended like Spring 2003, whichever terms in 2012 and 2013, then fill in the courses you took each of those ternsy
Your postbac will be entered as graduate courses