Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious-doesn't really matter- but AACOMAS calculated my overall GPA to be a 3.71 😀 while AMCAS calculates it at 3.5. 😡
I think this is because of a math class I failed my freshman year and retook and passed with a good grade. I know AMCAS incorporates every grade and doesn't erase it just because you take it and get a better grade.
It would seem that AACOMAS is not including this bad grade because I retook the class.
Does anyone know AACOMAS policies on classes that are retakes?
Thanks!
I think this is because of a math class I failed my freshman year and retook and passed with a good grade. I know AMCAS incorporates every grade and doesn't erase it just because you take it and get a better grade.
It would seem that AACOMAS is not including this bad grade because I retook the class.
Does anyone know AACOMAS policies on classes that are retakes?
Thanks!