AMCAS Deadline Question

Started by tacmrage
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tacmrage

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I submitted my AMCAS a few weeks ago but it still has not been verified. Some of the schools I applied for have a November 1st deadline. Does the deadline have to do with when AMCAS is submitted or with when it is verified? Thanks for the help.
 
Hi, I was in this situation last year - as long as you submitted to the schools - even if your app hasn't been verified, it will get through - albeit, you'll be at the end of the list, which is a disadvantage. You need to get working on your secondaries now so you can get them finished as soon as you receive them. good luck.
 
I submitted my AMCAS a little more than a week ago. All of my transcripts have been received. My application is "Ready for review--placed in line". Does anybody know approximately how long it will take to be reviewed?