AMCAS Fee Waiver Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biophilic

What will it take...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When medical schools ask you to attach AMCAS Fee Waiver approval form for their secondaries, what kind of evidence do they want? When I was approved for AMCAS FAP, I only recieved an email and statement on approval on their FAP site, should I just print the appoval statement from their site and send it to medical schools?

I would really appreciate answers from people who have recieved AMCAS fee waiver.

Members don't see this ad.

When medical schools ask you to attach AMCAS Fee Waiver approval form for their secondaries, what kind of evidence do they want? When I was approved for AMCAS FAP, I only recieved an email and statement on approval on their FAP site, should I just print the appoval statement from their site and send it to medical schools?

I would really appreciate answers from people who have recieved AMCAS fee waiver.

Hey, I have the fee waiver as well. I just sent in the actual e-mail sent from AMCAS about the fee waiver. It was sufficient. You can also print the approval statement that is online if you want.

Thanks for your reply but I just have to clarify something. Did you forward the email you got from AMCAS to medical schools or you printed it and then sent it.

Members don't see this ad :)
what i did was print out the main page on the FAP application that states your AMCAS ID, name and that you qualified. either way you need to send schools the printed out paper if the application is by snail mail.