AMCAS gpa

Started by ventricle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ventricle

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone - I've taken a few classes over the summer at a university near where I live (not the college I attend full-time). Do these grades get factored in to my AMCAS-calculated GPA? or do they do it separately somehow? I appreciate your help!
 
Every class that you took, will be factored into your GPA. When you fill out the online application form, you will be asked to send all of you transcripts, from every institution that you took your college courses at.

There is a set of instructions and more information in regards to this matter at :

http://www.aamc.org/
 
if you included these classes and grades in your AMCAS application, they'd get factored in. However, if you have already submitted your AMCAS app, your gpa stands as it is and updates are no longer accounted for.