AMCAS - help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sendwich

you rock!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AMCAS last week BUT I forgot to add an academic award I received during my post-bac studies!!! I'm a non-trad with a HUGE upward trend, especially during the last few years (with a horrible history) so I'm not sure how helpful this would be. BAH!!!!! I just want to kick myself over the head for this!!!!

What should I do? Since I already submitted the sucker, should I mail each school a letter???

LDKGHSD:LGKDSHG:LDSKGHWOEIUTW$EET(#*$%#)@

thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah don't worry man. Most schools ask for any updates in your application. I don't think there really is a way to update your primary once you've submitted it.

thanks for your posts guys. it's just that i need every little help i can get (no matter how small)!!!!

i'll use the secondaries for this!!

I would think academic awards are not usually very important. If you have made all A's for the last year adcoms will see that and it will not be needed for you to tell them you were on the dean's list for two years.

My thing is, academics as in grades seem to speak for themselves, if you have all A's and got an award for it, well that's great but it doesn't mean anything but that you got all A's.