AMCAS Inquiry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plasmodium

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hmm.. just looking for an answer from 1-2 well-informed people, bump.

Hmm.. just looking for an answer from 1-2 well-informed people, bump.

I know for a fact that you can call them up and have them change the coursework section. Well atleast they'll tell you to send an email with the changes and then they'll attach that with your application. I made a mistake on my application too regarding coursework :D (but that was with TMDSAS and not AMCAS). Though, do know that changing something on your app does cause delay in the verification process (probably add another 2 weeks).But you're still relatively early in the game and you should be fine.

I have no idea if you can change your meaningful experiences. If I were you, I'd talk to AMCAS directly and ask. Picking 3 of your medical experiences as meaningful won't be that big a deal. That's really not the sort of thing that will make or break your application. If you can change if and you really want to, then sure go ahead. But, if you can't, then don't stress out too much about it and relax. Its no big deal. If you adequately explained why something was your most meaningful activity, no1 is going to question you on that.