amcas is Processed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Femtochemistry

Skunk Works
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

I just logged into AMCAS and it says my app is "Processed," so does that mean it has been verified?

thx

Members don't see this ad.

Yep. At least that's what mine has been saying. Now all you need is for your app to be transmitted.

you mean you were complaining about not getting the pitt secondary but haven't even had your amcas verified?! they can't send one to you without your app if they're screening.

processed = verified (i think). as long as it says you're not in line for verification it's done. soon it should start listing transmission dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by lola
you mean you were complaining about not getting the pitt secondary but haven't even had your amcas verified?! they can't send one to you without your app if they're screening.

processed = verified (i think). as long as it says you're not in line for verification it's done. soon it should start listing transmission dates.

it says my app was sent to pitt on the 23rd of july. And pitt told me it takes weeks for them to mail out the secondary apps.

wooohoooo Congrats Fem!! :clap:

Make sure you are not looking at the Welcome page to get your info, that is actually not always right. when you go into the application, click on "PRINT APP." Go to the bottom of your app. where you had listed all your schools. There's a column in there for Transmission dates. THOSE are the real dates you gotta look at. I have noticed that each day 2-3 schools get transmitted, and I get an email from that school the same day I got transmitted to them.

Tweetie

heheh kewl!

i will keep my eyes open! now let me try to get higher than a 25 on my practice mcats
:pity: :pity: :pity: