Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AMCAS Problems Inputing MCAT Scores!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Doctor Wyldstyle, Jun 10, 2001.

1. Doctor Wyldstyle

Doctor Wyldstyle Senior Member

Anyone else having a problem inputing their MCAT scores? The page asks me how many MCATS I've taken since 1991, but afterwards it never prompts me to input any MCAT scores!! My print out always shows that section with no scores inputed!!!

Thanks,
    wyldstyle2000

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator

Resident [Any Field]
    When did you take your MCAT's? If you've inputted April 2001, then I'm sure the e-application knows that you haven't gotten the scores yet.... Just a thought :)

4. Peregrin

Peregrin Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    In the "old" way, you never inputed your MCAT scores either. Don't worry, (although I haven't seen the web form) they get the scores directly from AAMC (that's why you designate the schools to which you would like them released when you take the exam).

5. coop

coop Senior Member

You do not need to enter your mcat scores, AMCAS is the same people who administer the MCAT, they know your scores and they get matched with your application when it goes out to schools, but they don't even give you the opportunity to lie ;)

6. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    coop, that's too funny! My scores are better than my GPA, though, and I was hoping to be able to "remind" them!! Good luck, all...