AMCAS Problems Inputing MCAT Scores!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Wyldstyle

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem inputing their MCAT scores? The page asks me how many MCATS I've taken since 1991, but afterwards it never prompts me to input any MCAT scores!! My print out always shows that section with no scores inputed!!!

Thanks,
wyldstyle2000

Members don't see this ad.

When did you take your MCAT's? If you've inputted April 2001, then I'm sure the e-application knows that you haven't gotten the scores yet.... Just a thought :)

In the "old" way, you never inputed your MCAT scores either. Don't worry, (although I haven't seen the web form) they get the scores directly from AAMC (that's why you designate the schools to which you would like them released when you take the exam).

Members don't see this ad :)
You do not need to enter your mcat scores, AMCAS is the same people who administer the MCAT, they know your scores and they get matched with your application when it goes out to schools, but they don't even give you the opportunity to lie ;)

coop, that's too funny! My scores are better than my GPA, though, and I was hoping to be able to "remind" them!! Good luck, all...