AMCAS problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseyumbs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whenever i try to access the post secondary portion of my app. to edit an activity i keep gettin an error message......is this happening to anyone else.....this just started tonite....

Members don't see this ad.

Me too! It gives me an error message when I try to enter any info (grades and experiences). This is sooo annoying!

Well im glad im not the only one....:) ...i hope they fix the problem over the weekend but i have a feeling it wont be done till sometime next week.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, this has been happening to me since yesterday afternoon. I called and waited on hold for an hour and no one answered. I've emailed but they never respond...

I hate AMCAS!

I'm having the same problems! I thought it was just me! +pissed+

same thing happened to me
so annoying, i was hoping to have my app submitted tonite... guess thats not gonna happen

I wonder if everyone is having this problem or just a select group of people. Could someone post if they ARE able to edit/add post secondary experiences without an error?

I've been getting the error msg when I try to certify and submit. Hope it's fixed soon!

Hmmm. Weird. I was able to submit my (re)application Thursday or Friday with no problem. I don't know if this had anything to do with the fact that my secondary experiences area was already filled out from my previous application (though I did change some, so I did have to edit a few), but I encounter no errors.

Sorry!

I'm having problems too. Only with the post-secondary section. I was able to make changes in other parts. It blows. I had myself psyched up to submit tonight.

I've been getting the error msg when I try to certify and submit. Hope it's fixed soon!

same here, Goku...

i tried to submit tonight several times and kept getting error msgs. hopefully tomorrow it'll work; i'm so anxious to pay my $690 to amcas :p :p :p

it's weird though cuz i can submit if i do the online check thing but not by credit card...i think it is another scam so that amcas can get their mula quicker AND charge us a 4 buck fee...

i tried to edit "experiences" and couldn't.