BigRedStress

AMEX Black
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2001
Ithaca
Visit site
Status
My app. was processed today (submitted 7/15) and on my welcome page it says that most schools have been transmitted to. However, when i go to 'print my app' the transmission page doesnt give the dates! what does that mean?

also... Two courses have an X next to them (they're pass/fail courses) so my gpa hasnt changed but when i look at the course descriptions, i dont see any change that they made! has this happened to anyone? what doesthat mean?

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by BigRedStress

also... Two courses have an X next to them (they're pass/fail courses) so my gpa hasnt changed but when i look at the course descriptions, i dont see any change that they made! has this happened to anyone? what doesthat mean?
For me it meant they changed the course classification. I classified 2 of my graduate courses as behavioral and they put them as health sciences.

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by BigRedStress
My app. was processed today (submitted 7/15) and on my welcome page it says that most schools have been transmitted to. However, when i go to 'print my app' the transmission page doesnt give the dates! what does that mean?

Make sure to update the official AMCAS sumitted/verified page with your stats!

About the Ads