I am thinking about applying for the fee assistance program-which pays for some of your application fees if you cannot do so yourself. It takes about 2-5 business days to approve. I'm done with my AMCAS application, but if I submit it, I will be disqualified for funding. I planned on submitting the application this week, but because I was absent-minded and didn't check that I could apply for this funding, it now may be delayed. Do you think handing in my application during the first week of July is a bad idea? (I'm taking the August MCAT.) Do you think it will make a difference? Also, another question, I have selected 25 schools. How do I narrow down the list!!!