AMCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redrabbit

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I have a question for you guys.
My school is on a quarter system. When i entered in my coursework for the Winter quarter the school year 2003-3004, the year for the winter quarter would say 2003 (when its supposed to be during 2004), I can't seem to change it. Don't all quarter systems start their winter quarter the following year? This is happening for all the winter quarters. I can't seem to fix it. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

redrabbit said:
Hi Everybody,
I have a question for you guys.
My school is on a quarter system. When i entered in my coursework for the Winter quarter the school year 2003-3004, the year for the winter quarter would say 2003 (when its supposed to be during 2004), I can't seem to change it. Don't all quarter systems start their winter quarter the following year? This is happening for all the winter quarters. I can't seem to fix it. thanks

Your fine I think. It's how the AMCAS system runs. The academic year is the year that you start in the fall. Since I had semester I had a Fall 03 and Spring 03 semester, even though the Spring 03 semester was really in 04

ChymeChancellor said:
Your fine I think. It's how the AMCAS system runs. The academic year is the year that you start in the fall. Since I had semester I had a Fall 03 and Spring 03 semester, even though the Spring 03 semester was really in 04
thank you so much... i just realized that after i submitted my apps.