AMCAS range and real scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so ive constantly been hearing how much harder the real MCAT is compared to the AMCAS test. but the real thing that matters is this:

did your real MCAT score fall within the range of ACMAS scores that you received??

vote on the poll or just post below. if you can, please list how many of the AMCAS tests you took before taking the test.

EDIT: the first option should read "Yes, although the MCAT was harder, my score fell within the AMCAS range"

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it recently and I thought it was pretty comprable to the AAMC practice tests. The bio was harder though. Wont get my scores back till june:)

mods:

can I have my thread moved to the pre-allo or pre-osteo forum? it would probably be better off there b/c there will be more pre meds who have already taken the MCAT (and thus will be able to answer my question) as opposed to the pre meds here are more likely to be in the process of taking it or just recently taken it and not received a score yet.

Okay, so ive constantly been hearing how much harder the real MCAT is compared to the AMCAS test. but the real thing that matters is this:

did your real MCAT score fall within the range of ACMAS scores that you received??

vote on the poll or just post below. if you can, please list how many of the AMCAS tests you took before taking the test.

EDIT: the first option should read "Yes, although the MCAT was harder, my score fell within the AMCAS range"

Hi, the tests are AAMC not AMCAS..Sorry, it has just been bugging me. AMCAS is the application we will fill out while applying to different schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
mods:

can I have my thread moved to the pre-allo or pre-osteo forum? it would probably be better off there b/c there will be more pre meds who have already taken the MCAT (and thus will be able to answer my question) as opposed to the pre meds here are more likely to be in the process of taking it or just recently taken it and not received a score yet.

ooooooh snappp no love for the MCAT forum kids hunnnhhh :D

Hi, the tests are AAMC not AMCAS..Sorry, it has just been bugging me. AMCAS is the application we will fill out while applying to different schools.

haha okay fair enough. too many abbreviations, you are bound to get some of them confused :p