amcas status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

not respect

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says, Applicant has certified and submitted application but AMCAS application is pending processing while AMCAS waits for transcripts

But I sent my transcripts more than a month ago, and they are both marked as received, is that normal?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, did you just submit your application 5 minutes ago?

I submitted mine last week and was freaked out that it said the same thing yours is saying. The next morning it was updated and said that it was now in line for a review.

It says, Applicant has certified and submitted application but AMCAS application is pending processing while AMCAS waits for transcripts

But I sent my transcripts more than a month ago, and they are both marked as received, is that normal?
it can take up to 6 weeks for someone to cross-ref all of your classes to your transcript(s).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, did you just submit your application 5 minutes ago?

I submitted mine last week and was freaked out that it said the same thing yours is saying. The next morning it was updated and said that it was now in line for a review.

ditto :thumbup:

Just submitted mine too and thats the message I got as well

Just submitted mine too and thats the message I got as well

Happened to me when I did mine a few weeks back. I logged out and logged back in and it was in line for review.