AMCAS summer school transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Longhornlover1414

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are a lot of posts about summer school classes and transcripts but I couldn't find any that addressed my particular questions. I am currently taking a history and government class (just core classes that I have put off) at a community college. I took another government class earlier this summer at the same place and have received a grade for it.
1. I know for AMCAS you can request a transcript exception if you are currently taking classes. Should I do this even though I have received a grade in one of the classes?
2. Also if I plan to transfer the grades to my main university but have not yet do I check off that it has been transferred?
3. Should I enter the classes which I am currently enrolled in and just leave out the grade?

thanks!