AMCAS transcript question!! IB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smokeyboy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a question regarding an IB transfer credit for math. It is listed as a "pass" on my university's unofficial transcript, but says "gpa = 0.0" and no mention of P/F on my official transcript. I'm assuming that I enter it as it says on the official transcript, but I'm not sure why it doesn't say "P." How should I enter it on AMCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.37.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.37.00 PM.png
    158 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.40.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.40.30 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 60
You enter it as it says on EXACTLY from OFFICAL
Hey @gonnif

All my transcripts are in except one electronic one that I had requested back on May 4th. However, I didn't receive an conformation so I requested another electronic one on May 13th. I am getting worried because the other transcripts which were also electric, were accepted and uploaded to my account the day off. I called AMCAS but they just told me to wait until Monday and then they can do "further research" and that I shouldn't send out another request because I already requested it twice.

Anyways, when would you recommend I just send out a mailed version instead? I really want everything to be in before day 1.