• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

AMCAS transcript question!! IB

smokeyboy

May 14, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey everyone! I have a question regarding an IB transfer credit for math. It is listed as a "pass" on my university's unofficial transcript, but says "gpa = 0.0" and no mention of P/F on my official transcript. I'm assuming that I enter it as it says on the official transcript, but I'm not sure why it doesn't say "P." How should I enter it on AMCAS?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.37.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.37.00 PM.png
    158 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.40.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 7.40.30 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 16

Hopefulpremed123

5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2015
  1. Pre-Medical
You enter it as it says on EXACTLY from OFFICAL
Hey @gonnif

All my transcripts are in except one electronic one that I had requested back on May 4th. However, I didn't receive an conformation so I requested another electronic one on May 13th. I am getting worried because the other transcripts which were also electric, were accepted and uploaded to my account the day off. I called AMCAS but they just told me to wait until Monday and then they can do "further research" and that I shouldn't send out another request because I already requested it twice.

Anyways, when would you recommend I just send out a mailed version instead? I really want everything to be in before day 1.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
  1. Non-Student
Hey @gonnif

All my transcripts are in except one electronic one that I had requested back on May 4th. However, I didn't receive an conformation so I requested another electronic one on May 13th. I am getting worried because the other transcripts which were also electric, were accepted and uploaded to my account the day off. I called AMCAS but they just told me to wait until Monday and then they can do "further research" and that I shouldn't send out another request because I already requested it twice.

Anyways, when would you recommend I just send out a mailed version instead? I really want everything to be in before day 1.
1) why does it matter everything is by DAY 1? Chill
2) If your school cant deliver or confirm an electronic quickly, what makes you think they will be any quicker with paper? chill

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.