AMCAS Transcript Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do I have to wait until the day I can send in my application to send in my transcript request? Or can I send it in now? If I send it in now, when should I expect to be verified? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You can send it in now. And you should, if you're submitting early. They won't verify until you submit (June 5th is the earliest date you can submit this year), but you'll be able to be sure the transcripts have been received.

Thanks for your reply. Once AMCAS receives my transcript, do they notify me (i.e. note it at my application homepage, email, telegram (kidding), etc..)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your reply. Once AMCAS receives my transcript, do they notify me (i.e. note it at my application homepage, email, telegram (kidding), etc..)?

You'll see a note once you log into your application. I already answered a similar question like this on my blog (see signature). If you have others, let me know.

I think that you might get an email that they were received. However, the best resource is your homepage. Just click on "details" under status.

Carrier pigeon.

I think that you might get an email that they were received. However, the best resource is your homepage. Just click on "details" under status.

I too heard that you get an email.