AMCAS transmission versus hard copy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayj

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Called the Univ of Maryland today. According to AMCAS welcome screen, my application was transmitted to the U of M on 10/10/2002. However, U of M claims they haven't received my application yet and furthermore they also say that they don't receive electronic copies, they get paper copies of applications. What is up here? Why does AMCAS say they have transmitted the application when apparently U of M doesn't take transmitted applications? Any ideas?

Anton

Members don't see this ad.

hey ayj,

i'm not sure about that. on my screen for the U of Maryland it says transmitted 10-16. did you get a secondary from them? or does the transmission date include the school getting the secondary?

I just checked to see when mine had been transmitted and it says today. But I got the secondary a week ago.

How's that for not answering your question?!? I have no idea what's going on! :)

That's why I called the University of Maryland, because my AMCAS has been trasmitted but I have not received a secondary. Thanks for the replies!

Anton