AMCAS work/activities contact information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilbird123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm stressing out about my work activities section. There is a club I was involved in for a year a few years ago. The club ended because our sponsor left. I want to put this club in my work activities section, but the only contact information I can find is a hyperlink to the sponsors LinkedIn profile. Is this appropriate contact information for the AMCAS or should I just not list this club? :\ please help I have no idea what to do at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm stressing out about my work activities section. There is a club I was involved in for a year a few years ago. The club ended because our sponsor left. I want to put this club in my work activities section, but the only contact information I can find is a hyperlink to the sponsors LinkedIn profile. Is this appropriate contact information for the AMCAS or should I just not list this club? :\ please help I have no idea what to do at this point.
Nevermind guys I just totally used her LinkedIn profile to find her email address at her current institution. I feel like a creeper lol

What if you messaged her on LinkedIn to get updated contact info? When I was filling out the contact info on my app, I had to do so much creeping, but like you gotta do what you gotta do. I always contacted the person just to make sure it was okay with them and that if any school happened to contact them they at least had some sort of warning.

Members don't see this ad :)
What if you messaged her on LinkedIn to get updated contact info? When I was filling out the contact info on my app, I had to do so much creeping, but like you gotta do what you gotta do. I always contacted the person just to make sure it was okay with them and that if any school happened to contact them they at least had some sort of warning.
I might ask her just to make sure. But I really don't think it will bother her if she is contacted and I'm sure she remembers me, because the club was pretty small. I doubt they even contact her anyway. I've heard schools hardly ever do that unless an activity is suspicious. I understand they don't want people lying on the application, but it's so hard to get information about something you were involved in years ago. I honestly wasnt thinking about my application during my freshman year of college

Isn't there a current or past officer you can use?

Isn't there a current or past officer you can use?
It was at a college I transfered from and when the sponsor left the club was ended. I couldn't find anything on the colleges website about the club being started again.