Program-Specific Info / Q's American International College Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

withoutwarning500

Reaction score
I am interested in applying to AIC for the upcoming application cycle, and I was wondering if any current/previous students would be able to give some more information on the program and their general feelings about it. I may be able to visit the campus in a few weeks, but I'm from NY and I don't know much about Springfield. How is the area around/near the campus? Have you been able to find reasonably priced off-campus housing? I do see that they opened up some graduate housing last year, but it looks pretty small and I'm assuming it fills up quick.

Also, if anyone has had this experience before, when is the latest you are able to fulfill a prereq? I haven't taken physics and I most likely won't be able to until the spring semester, as my upcoming semester is booked. If I were to get a conditional acceptance and my final grade doesn't come in until May right before the program starts, is that too late?

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in applying to AIC for the upcoming application cycle, and I was wondering if any current/previous students would be able to give some more information on the program and their general feelings about it. I may be able to visit the campus in a few weeks, but I'm from NY and I don't know much about Springfield. How is the area around/near the campus? Have you been able to find reasonably priced off-campus housing? I do see that they opened up some graduate housing last year, but it looks pretty small and I'm assuming it fills up quick.

Also, if anyone has had this experience before, when is the latest you are able to fulfill a prereq? I haven't taken physics and I most likely won't be able to until the spring semester, as my upcoming semester is booked. If I were to get a conditional acceptance and my final grade doesn't come in until May right before the program starts, is that too late?
Hi, Did you end up going to AIC? If so how do you like it?