AMSA Scholars Program(s)

Started by JCS52585
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JCS52585

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever been in an AMSA Scholars Program?

I am looking to find out people's experience with the program and general information.

Are they difficult to get into? How many students do the typically enroll? Are their more pre-medical or medical students enrolled?

Any information is appreciated.
 
Has anyone ever been in an AMSA Scholars Program?

I am looking to find out people's experience with the program and general information.

Are they difficult to get into? How many students do the typically enroll? Are their more pre-medical or medical students enrolled?

Any information is appreciated.

Never heard of the program, though I know most med schools (and even premed clubs) often have an AMSA chapter on their campus. I know at mine they put on lots of free events, but other than that, I tend to stay away from mine. I don't like their hidden political agenda.