anabolic amina acids ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abooodMD

hey all,
I didn't know where could I post this thread, so I decided to post it here.

Just want you to advise me,

I'm 20 years guy, my height is about 173 cm, and I weigh almost 56 Kg, and I wanna increase my weight in about 10 Kgs, and I attempts hardly yo do this, so I begana eat more and consume more callories, but don't ask me to decrease my activities, coz I can't.
and before almost 6 months I began to practice weight lifting, and I only noticed my muscles enlargment alittle bit, but only a small increase in my weight, so I decided to get anabolic amino acid supplements,
I want your help to advise me if it is good to use it , and to which extent it is safe? and if there any side effects plz warn me.

thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Seek advice from your physician.

You shouldn't be using SDN to seek medical advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I never heard anything bad about amino acid supplements...If I took them Id make sure I had extra enzymes... Like anything Id use them in moderation with a good vitamin and mineral.

If you want to gain muscle weight, you have to eat more and lift heavy weights. If you want to put on 20 lbs you have to eat a lot more. You can probably do this without any supplements.

Forget the supplements, increase your calories. Do so by eating more nutritious foods too, not just empty sugar cals. Also you could supplement a weight gainer shake... I saw one the other day that was 2000cals!!! I'd split that up though. I can only imagine what it does to your stomach and eventually your blowhole.

hey all,
I didn't know where could I post this thread, so I decided to post it here.

Just want you to advise me,

I'm 20 years guy, my height is about 173 cm, and I weigh almost 56 Kg, and I wanna increase my weight in about 10 Kgs, and I attempts hardly yo do this, so I begana eat more and consume more callories, but don't ask me to decrease my activities, coz I can't.
and before almost 6 months I began to practice weight lifting, and I only noticed my muscles enlargment alittle bit, but only a small increase in my weight, so I decided to get anabolic amino acid supplements,
I want your help to advise me if it is good to use it , and to which extent it is safe? and if there any side effects plz warn me.

thanks in advance.

lol, wtf is this anabolic amino acid? If you want some advice on how to improve your physique pm me and let me know 1) what your diet consists of 2) your lifting schedule 3)what this supplement is; and I'll check it out and give you some constructive feedback.

Seriously though, if you are disappointed in your gains after only six months you either have unreal expectations or aren't doing something right, and yes, there is a 'right' way

Status
Not open for further replies.