Anatomy advice from recent test takers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ej37

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this has been discussed a lot on these boards but I was wondering what advice RECENT test takers could offer for anatomy. I realize this is a low-yield topic but I am aiming for 250+, which I know is ambitious but doable- my school allows me 8 weeks of dedicated study time. I will be following a modified TAUS method, which seems to not have any anatomy included at all…

The consensus seems to be that FA is not enough… I have been supplementing Neuroanatomy with Kaplan/HY Neuro and this seems to be working well. However, for Gross, I have seen all sorts of recommendations on this board from HY Anatomy, BRS, USMLE Roadmap anatomy, Kaplan Anatomy, etc… and between my roommates and I, I have access to/already own all of these books so am just trying to pick 1 resource and stick to it.

I go to a US medical school and will be taking my test this July. I did pretty well in M1 anatomy (1 point away from honors), but at this point I really feel like I know NOTHING… and my practice tests reflect that.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

hate to bump my own post, but anyone have any ideas? I was also recommended the DIT gross anatomy and radiology book...