Anatomy course on edX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LearnOLI

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone!

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this.

I am working as a social media assistant for my college's online learning intiative. We have recently launched an anatomy course (MOOC) on edx.org, and we are looking for ways to boost enrollment. Since anatomy, as far as I know, is primarily taken by first year medical students, I had the idea of trying to reach out to these students and encourage them to enroll in the course (for free) and use it as a supplement to their traditional classroom instruction.

Does anybody have any idea for channels I could look into for promoting the course? I am an engineering student, and so I have very limited knowledge of social media channels that might be well used for course promotion.

Thanks so much for your help!