You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
anatomy... LIMBS
Started by diantist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
diantist said:hey can any 1 tell me what part is important to study in the limbs.. upper and lower.... any specific topics... gota start it .. so am confused... please let me know.. will be a great help....
Hey
Upper limbs are very important..the supply, innervation etc etc and most imp is brachial plexus.....they say u may get 1 or 2 questions on lower limbs but not everybody gets questions on it...so if u have time u can go through it but be thorough with upper limbs....hope this helps...
according to me every piece of information is important,,u can get questions from any corner,,,and limbs 😱 ,,u cannot afford to skip that,,,atleast one thorough reading of complete notes and repeated readings of decks should cover every topic,,shlo said:Hey
Upper limbs are very important..the supply, innervation etc etc and most imp is brachial plexus.....they say u may get 1 or 2 questions on lower limbs but not everybody gets questions on it...so if u have time u can go through it but be thorough with upper limbs....hope this helps...
good luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the old exams I never even saw a question on the lower limbs. Ever! Either that it was so dang easy that I just skipped right on by. Even the upper limbs on the old exams. Easy! Nothing hard at all. Is it like this on the real exam? Please share your experiences of HOW MANY questions you had on both upper and lower limb together. Thanks.
sweetgal said:according to me every piece of information is important,,u can get questions from any corner,,,and limbs 😱 ,,u cannot afford to skip that,,,atleast one thorough reading of complete notes and repeated readings of decks should cover every topic,,
good luck
By"readings of decks should cover every topic,,", you mean cover every topic for anatomy? or all subjects?
u shd read decks as well as notes to cover every topic i told,,,,,i dont think anything else is required for anatomy,,coz already it is very detailed in notes itself,,,hope this helpsusdrm said:By"readings of decks should cover every topic,,", you mean cover every topic for anatomy? or all subjects?
sweetgal said:u shd read decks as well as notes to cover every topic i told,,,,,i dont think anything else is required for anatomy,,coz already it is very detailed in notes itself,,,hope this helps
Thank you! but what's "notes"? I have only a month left and I haven't finished the deck for once and touch any exams yet. which part of Kaplan should I read if I have only a couple a days left at last?
Thank you!!
actually according to me the whole kapaln review notes is important if u have lots of time to read then u should go for it,,and its like a good foundation for further studies with decks and q'papers,,but if u r good at basics,,u can directly go for decks and question papers,,,,i found it helpful coz i am not so good at anat and biochemusdrm said:Thank you! but what's "notes"? I have only a month left and I haven't finished the deck for once and touch any exams yet. which part of Kaplan should I read if I have only a couple a days left at last?
Thank you!!
sweetgal said:actually according to me the whole kapaln review notes is important if u have lots of time to read then u should go for it,,and its like a good foundation for further studies with decks and q'papers,,but if u r good at basics,,u can directly go for decks and question papers,,,,i found it helpful coz i am not so good at anat and biochembut still i dint get good score in those subjects 🙁 ,,,
Thanks!! Actually you did quite good. I don't know I can get your score for my second time. after all it's been so long time since I graduated. I'll get a kaplan.
Keep up the good work. God will bless you for sure.
sweetgal said:actually according to me the whole kapaln review notes is important if u have lots of time to read then u should go for it,,and its like a good foundation for further studies with decks and q'papers,,but if u r good at basics,,u can directly go for decks and question papers,,,,i found it helpful coz i am not so good at anat and biochembut still i dint get good score in those subjects 🙁 ,,,
One more thing please, did you find something from the exam that are in kaplan but not in the deck? a little or quite some?
thanks!
yes i did find some questions which were not in decks and question papers,,but in notes,,,so if u want to take chance with 4-5 questions,,then its ok if u dont read notes,,,,but my advice is go thru at least once,,,,,usdrm said:One more thing please, did you find something from the exam that are in kaplan but not in the deck? a little or quite some?
thanks!
good luck
sweetgal said:yes i did find some questions which were not in decks and question papers,,but in notes,,,so if u want to take chance with 4-5 questions,,then its ok if u dont read notes,,,,but my advice is go thru at least once,,,,,
good luck
Thank you so much! I hate to ask you more, but is the "note" different from the review book? If yes, do you still have the note and wanna sell?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i wont to talk to youusdrm said:Thank you so much! You too!
no dear sorry to confuse u but notes and review book are the sameusdrm said:Thank you so much! I hate to ask you more, but is the "note" different from the review book? If yes, do you still have the note and wanna sell?
good luck
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K