You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anesthesia and ICU jobs ?
Started by ToKingdomCome
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you’re cardiac anes/CCM and interested in Seattle, message me.
Swedish or VM?If you’re cardiac anes/CCM and interested in Seattle, message me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m just general anesthesia and regular CCM but can staff a CTICUIf you’re cardiac anes/CCM and interested in Seattle, message me.
Looking for dual trained cardiac anes and CCM for a new CVICU at Virginia mason
I’m only CCM no CT fellowship but extremely comfortable managing a CTICU. Lots of exposure in fellowship. Currently do CTICU: VA ECMO, LVAD, Impella, etc. Would I be a good fit ?Looking for dual trained cardiac anes and CCM for a new CVICU at Virginia mason
I’m only CCM no CT fellowship but extremely comfortable managing a CTICU. Lots of exposure in fellowship. Currently do CTICU: VA ECMO, LVAD, Impella, etc. Would I be a good fit ?
Cardiac Anesthesiologist and Intensivist at CommonSpirit Health Providers
Apply for this job at CommonSpirit Health Providers
How has the anesthesia dept been affected since Common Spirit purchased VM?
Barely noticed a difference, we’ve only grown as a department and hospital and trainee education remains a priority.
bump
What part of the country?
SeattleWhat part of the country?
bump looking for philly/pa/nj/ny
I'm in that area. PM me.
PMedI'm in that area. PM me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad