1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Anesthesia Q Bank

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by ether123, Jan 10, 2015.

1. ether123

ether123 Membership Revoked
    Removed 2+ Year Member

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RxBoy

RxBoy ASA Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Used M5 for ITE and written boards. Did very well. Highly recommend. Their explanations are top notch. I still use a lot of the clinical information I learned as well.

Not sure about others.

kazuma and okayplayer like this.
  4. Depakote

Depakote Pediatric Anesthesiologist
    Rocket Scientist Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I've used M5 and Hall for previous ITEs. The combination gave me a solid foundation and I do recommend them.

This year I plan to use those and work in ACE exams (available through the ABA) as well as I'll be taking the written exam in July. My experience with the ACE exams has been positive, so far, but I would be interested in other's opinions.

5. DrLight

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    M5 review is excellent and affordable, I highly recommend it! It is constantly being updated and more than the questions it's the answers that are most useful, especially with weird questions they love to ask these days...(i.e. stuff they know isn't covered in big blue)