Anesthesia Q Bank

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by ether123, Jan 10, 2015.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. ether123

ether123 Banned Banned 2+ Year Member

Jan 12, 2013
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. RxBoy

RxBoy ASA Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 8, 2008
    Used M5 for ITE and written boards. Did very well. Highly recommend. Their explanations are top notch. I still use a lot of the clinical information I learned as well.

Not sure about others.

kazuma and okayplayer like this.
  4. Depakote

Depakote Pediatric Anesthesiologist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor 10+ Year Member

Nov 2, 2004
    SOCMOB
    Physician
    Rocket Scientist
    hSDN Member
    hSDN Alumni
    I've used M5 and Hall for previous ITEs. The combination gave me a solid foundation and I do recommend them.

This year I plan to use those and work in ACE exams (available through the ABA) as well as I'll be taking the written exam in July. My experience with the ACE exams has been positive, so far, but I would be interested in other's opinions.

5. DrLight

DrLight 7+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Maryland
    M5 review is excellent and affordable, I highly recommend it! It is constantly being updated and more than the questions it's the answers that are most useful, especially with weird questions they love to ask these days...(i.e. stuff they know isn't covered in big blue)