Anesthesiologist Assistant 2014-2015 Cycle

Started by LNWIN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LNWIN

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's only a handful of AA schools so I thought I'd have everyone put all their stats in one forum. And... Because we're all going to ask,

(Will post mine once I take my GRE. Good luck everyone!)

Copy and Paste______________________________

Have you applied before (Y/N)?

cGPA (cumulative):
sGPA (science):
pGPA (prerequisite):

GRE score:
or
MCAT score:

Applied to:

Interviewed at:

Interview Questions:
 
Have you applied before (Y/N)? N

cGPA (cumulative):3.82
sGPA (science): 3.8
pGPA (prerequisite): 3.8

GRE score:
or
MCAT score: 25, P6 (bombed the physics component due to not studying for it), V9, B10

Applied to: So far only the three Case sites, but I'm looking to apply at Emory, Colorado, and Missouri before I'm finished.

Interviewed at: will update later on.

Interview Questions: will update later on.