Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you people feel so strongly negative about CRNA's then why do I presently have offers from 5 different Anesthesia groups wanting to pay my tuition. They will give me as much money as I need if I commit to their practice. Just last week one said they will pay the tuition of the program which is about 40K without living expenses as long as I agrees to work 2yrs at 90K a year instead of 110k which is what they start the graduate NA. Seems to me like you residents are full of crap and just need to loose this ego trip. You will remember this post when you are a partner in a practice and you are at a CRNA recruiting event begging CRNA's with attractive incentives to sign with your group. Like it or not the majority of you will need us. Sure you can do the CAB's and valves and complex whatever percent that gives you a hard on. I will take my 110-160 to the bank and not complain. So please remember all this bit*hing you did on this forum when in 5-10 yrs you are taking this crna student out wining and dining him because you need him so badly to make you more money.