Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if becoming an anesthesiologist technician help with being an anesthesiologist?
Because I know that it's two years of an accredited college but I'm attending a four year university and I plan on going to medical school. They make pretty decent money and I'm willing to put the work because some people have said that you'll get clinical/first hand experience but again, they aren't anesthesiologist lol. Would it be worth it if I want to be an actual anesthesiologist? Would it help in medical school or look good on my transcripts? Thank you so much for your time!!
I was wondering if becoming an anesthesiologist technician help with being an anesthesiologist?
Because I know that it's two years of an accredited college but I'm attending a four year university and I plan on going to medical school. They make pretty decent money and I'm willing to put the work because some people have said that you'll get clinical/first hand experience but again, they aren't anesthesiologist lol. Would it be worth it if I want to be an actual anesthesiologist? Would it help in medical school or look good on my transcripts? Thank you so much for your time!!