Anesthesiologists with CCM scope of practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gents,

RMH is nowhere near the antagonist that good ole nurse nitecap was. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt until it gets really bad. There's no harm in listening, as long as it remains somewhat professional. At least the dude can put sentences together.

RMH, the reason that the tolerance level is such that it is, is because for years, SRNAs (mostly) have come over to antagonize (no better word hence I repeat it over and over) us with their rhetoric. I've personally experienced this, and it was very annoying to say the least.

This is a forum designed for pre-meds, med students, residents, and attendings. We come here to share ideas and to blow off some steam. It's a support network and an open forum to hang with others of SIMILAR professional goals. It's really not meant for nurses. So, if you keep gettting abused, it's really not personal so much as it is just the same old hat that many have experienced for years.

what are you kidding me?

this dude writes exactly like nitecap. similar reasoning and similar comebacks and guess what they are both from texas... hmmmm (scratching head)..

Members don't see this ad.

*****s...its not a sob story. I just went the ARMY route instead of Med school route. I was just defending the "lazy sack of (expletive)" comment.

I'm not complaining...I had a great time and still have a great life.

Sorry about your dad.

Now you're pretending to practice medicine, if you're previous posts are accurate without having gone to medical school or residency.

Sorry can't really defend the "lazy sack of (expletive)" comment.

Become a physician if you want the privilleges

what are you kidding me?

this dude writes exactly like nitecap. similar reasoning and similar comebacks and guess what they are both from texas... hmmmm (scratching head)..

why dont you just PM the admin of this website and ask him to compare locations of IP addresses. Then you will see that we are two different people.

Members don't see this ad :)
So are you lobbying against licensure of AAs in TX?

I thought they already practice here? Arent there several down in Houston?

I really dont know exactly what they are trying to do. I get emails from TANA on occassion asking me to help them....but I really dont know how AA's can hurt CRNA's.