Anesthesiology book for 4th year medical student

Started by jlala
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlala

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone ,
Any recommendations for concise and good anesthesiology books (for medical students(not for residents) ) that help understand the most important points .
thanks in advance 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suggest reading this first:

It's free and you can read it in a day easily before you start. After that, just ask a lot of questions and maybe check out a progressively larger texts for reference.

Thank you for your reply , I think that's exactly what I need to get started 😀