Anesthesiology

Started by tesfawMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tesfawMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know how difficult specializing in anesthesia is compared to other specialties? Can you give me an approximation of how long becoming an anesthesiologist takes?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what do you mean? I just clicked on new thread button on the bottom of the page.
 
it takes 4 years after completion of med school.

and it isn't too hard to match into it as most people do, you just have to be above average
 
hey,

I am a real ASA student member--can I join this private forum, and if so, how? please PM me if you don't want to post instructions here.

thanks!
 
Isn't this just an online group kinda of thing? I didn't now this stuff was legit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad