-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anesthesiology
Started by tesfawMD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
how did you get to post here 😱
check the threads label FAQ ... very informative...
check the threads label FAQ ... very informative...
I think this question belongs here on the public side of the forum.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what do you mean? I just clicked on new thread button on the bottom of the page.
Your post somehow went to the private club that is restricted to ASA members.
You have a general INFO question so I encourage you to check the FAQ of this forum and your question will be more visible here.
I am an ASA member.
ASA = American Society of Anesthesiologists
You are an ASPIRE member, which suggest your still in high school.
Here is the FAQ section they were referring to. #3 should answer your question.
Too funny. 
Who knew there was a backdoor?

Who knew there was a backdoor?
I can't be an ASA member because I am still in high school?
"Student" memberships require the signature of your anesthesiology chairman, so unless your high school has a Department of Anesthesiology, you're out of luck
hey,
I am a real ASA student member--can I join this private forum, and if so, how? please PM me if you don't want to post instructions here.
thanks!
me too! how?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey,
I am a real ASA student member--can I join this private forum, and if so, how? please PM me if you don't want to post instructions here.
thanks!
"My Account" -> "Group Memberships"
I think you have to put in your ASA number and name for confirmation
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 1K